Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Music... and other business

Its been a while since the last time I posted so I wanted to update everyone on whats going on!  We officially have a DJ for the par-tay part of the evening although we haven't actually decided on any music or what songs we want for anything... but you know, baby steps.

Flowers are still my nemesis and I have no idea what to do with them.  Why are they so difficult? Maybe because there are too many options? Also because they are so expensive and yet die the next week... Well whatever the reason, we still haven't decided although possibly something resembling ikebana (just google it and then imagine less doingy and more pretty).

Finally, between the whirl of school, student teaching, working and everything else, we got engagement pictures taken! Now, I never win anything. Ever. So I was really excited when I got a call from a woman in Portland saying that I had won a free engagement picture session (her wedding photography packages START at $2000... yeah right...)  Well, we got all glammed up and headed up to Portland for a photo shoot in the Pearl district.  We haven't gotten any pictures back yet but you can bet that when I do I will post them immediately!

Thats all for now folks, new updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment