Friday, May 10, 2013

Ladies Weekend

Last weekend many of the lovely ladies in my life all gathered in Corvallis for my bridal shower! It was so much fun and I was so happy to see everyone!  Kelly flew in all the way from Oklahoma for the occasion which was very special and between her and my mom, they created a wonderful party for all of us.  They hung puff ball flowers from the ceiling, made cute little wedding dress favors, set up a drink station with all sorts of tasty treats AND mom even created a purple cocktail to match the wedding colors that she likes to call the "purple lolo."  We played a few games such as "how well do you know the bride?" and breaking into groups to create the best toilet paper wedding dress. Overall it was a great evening with a wonderful group of women who I can't thank enough for their love and help during this crazy planning period.  

Also in this crazy weekend of activities, the bridesmaids and I all piled into the car and drove to Keizer to order their dresses!  They all look so fantastic in their lovely plum dresses and I'm so excited to see them at the wedding and have them stand next to me.  They also tried on their wedding shoes which I bought for them without them trying them on and guess what? They all fit perfectly!  

Here's some pictures from the weekend! 










No comments:

Post a Comment